Excessive heat and vibration are no match for the HG300 Solenoid Valve.
Developed for the most extreme diesel engine applications, the HG300 is the toughest valve on the market. The HG300 Solenoid Valve provides reliable, trouble-free, on/off operation to protect your cooling system. The internal diode also protects your electrical system and ECM from potentially damaging voltage spikes, and the air inlet filter prolongs the life of the valve.
All HG300 Solenoid Valves come in a multipurpose 3-way configuration, which means they can be easily plumbed normally open or normally closed. This saves installation time and reduces inventory requirements.
HG 300 Solenoid Valves are packaged in a wide range of configurations so you can select the product that’s specifically designed for your application. Options include:
- Quick connect or compression fittings depending on your vehicle needs
- Exhaust port muffler option
- Vehicle-specific electrical connectors
- Flying leads available for attachment to your own electrical connector
It's the ideal choice for any pneumatic fan drive installation.
- DM Advantage Fan Drives
- DM Advantage Reman Fan Drives & Repair Kits
- DM Advantage Two-Speed Fan Drives
- HT/S Advantage Air-Engaged Fan Drives
- HT/S Advantage Reman Fan Drives & Genuine Horton Repair Kits
- HT/S PolarExtreme Reman Fan Drives & HT/S or S Repair Kits
Order or View Literature